View Single Post
Old 08-01-2007, 10:03 AM   #7
Dr. Drib
Grand Sorcerer
Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle: Oasis 3, Voyage WiFi; Kobo: Libra 2, Aura One
Thanks, Roy and Harry for the clarification.

So, Harry, the LAST one in the "Jr." series is the most valuable one and was published in 1971?

I'm a book collector, so I understand many of the issues that make books valuable. Did the last book in the series have a substantially lower print run? Or were many of them purchased by libraries? Or?

When I was working at a bookstore about 20 years ago, we liked to joke around about how INCREDIBLE it would be to find a Second Edition printing of a Stephen King novel! All the remainders seemed to be Firsts.

Don
Dr. Drib is offline   Reply With Quote