View Single Post
Old 03-28-2010, 06:15 PM   #9
Yar-PocketBooker
Fanatic
Yar-PocketBooker is kind to children and small, furry animalsYar-PocketBooker is kind to children and small, furry animalsYar-PocketBooker is kind to children and small, furry animalsYar-PocketBooker is kind to children and small, furry animalsYar-PocketBooker is kind to children and small, furry animalsYar-PocketBooker is kind to children and small, furry animalsYar-PocketBooker is kind to children and small, furry animalsYar-PocketBooker is kind to children and small, furry animalsYar-PocketBooker is kind to children and small, furry animalsYar-PocketBooker is kind to children and small, furry animalsYar-PocketBooker is kind to children and small, furry animals

Device: PocketBooks and Onyxes and anything E-Ink...
Quote:
Originally Posted by irbit View Post
So my boss gives me his Pocketbook 301+ (bought in Ukraine) and wants me to install a Russian/English and vice versa dictionary immediately. The one he has on there at the moment has no transcription or voice.
There is an option to download Lingvo on the main page at www.pocketbook.com.ua but nothing happens when I click on it.

I have searched and searched... Can someone help me asap, please?

I don't mind paying, as long as it's a nice dictionary with audio and phonetic transcription.

Many thanks
Where did you buy your PB? All devices, sold in US come with English-Russian dictionary already installed, plus you may download a Russian-English dictionary from www.PocketBookReader.com, look for it in /Support menu
Yar-PocketBooker is offline   Reply With Quote