View Single Post
Old 03-25-2010, 03:36 PM   #12
A4-
Connoisseur
A4- can extract oil from cheeseA4- can extract oil from cheeseA4- can extract oil from cheeseA4- can extract oil from cheeseA4- can extract oil from cheeseA4- can extract oil from cheeseA4- can extract oil from cheeseA4- can extract oil from cheeseA4- can extract oil from cheese

Device: iRex iLiad v2
Quote:
Originally Posted by ionontelodico View Post
i noted the battery's icon was not fully black... however i worked and readed some newspapers and when the battery's icon was less than half black, i decided to re-charge the iLiad.
Well, at that time started the "tragedy": when i plugged-in the travel hub the red led turned on, but only for few seconds... than, nothing happened, the screen remained "white".
It could be that you need to 'reset' the charge-detection. This can be done by turning the iLiad off. Then when you power-on the iLiad, keep the on-button 'pressed' for one minute. A reinstall of the firmware, with the format-option, should have the same effect.

Since the battery meter is still showing some charge it's not below the imposible-to-recharge-threshold (see my previous post).

Ion-batteries loose capacity over time (notable after 2.5 years or 1000 full charge-cycles). You can reduce this effect by charging as often as possible, and keeping it fully charged when turned off.
A4- is offline   Reply With Quote