View Single Post
Old 03-24-2010, 06:48 PM   #21
mgmueller
Member Retired
mgmueller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mgmueller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mgmueller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mgmueller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mgmueller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mgmueller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mgmueller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mgmueller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mgmueller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mgmueller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mgmueller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: 26 Readers, 44 Tablets
Quote:
Originally Posted by ZrZZ View Post
Is Bebook Neo better than Sony 600? the screen? and what about the glimmer?

Thanks for the info/
Personally, I don't have any problems with the screen of Sony 600.
But BeBook Neo has a WACOM screen = less glare, bigger clarity, better contrast.
Of touchscreen units, ranking of the screen quality:
#1 = BeBook Neo (Onyx Boox) and iRex 800
#2 = Sony 900
#3 = Sony 600
There are others of course. But those are the most recent ones from my batch.

Given the featureset, Sony is most advanced.
I'd say, Sony 900, Sony 600 and BeBook Neo are about even.
iRex 800 for the moment is behind, but the firmware update due in 4 weeks will close the gap.

My personal favorite for the moment is Sony 900. Quite frankly, I don't see any real need for Sony 600 in comparison.
BeBook Neo has great features, but it's less polished than Sony's units.
iRex 800 has the potential to take over the pole position, but we have to see about the firmware update.
mgmueller is offline   Reply With Quote