View Single Post
Old 03-22-2010, 10:31 PM   #34
HansTWN
Wizard
HansTWN ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HansTWN ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HansTWN ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HansTWN ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HansTWN ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HansTWN ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HansTWN ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HansTWN ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HansTWN ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HansTWN ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HansTWN ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: HP Touchpad, Sony Duo 13, Lumia 920, Kobo Aura HD
Quote:
Originally Posted by Iņigo View Post
I observed the "FBReader is already open" message when I tried to open a file twice.
On the other hand, the only file present on the thread works ok, both for DR800S and DR800SG owners here - FBReader-0.10.7-dr800-v2.tar.gz

Don't understand... there is no need for such "/other" directory.
Well, I got that error message when I wanted to open FBReader the first time after installation, not when I tried to open a file. Anyway, it works for me now. Thanks again! The "/other" directory was mentioned in your instructions in the first post, so I was just wondering.
HansTWN is offline   Reply With Quote