View Single Post
Old 03-22-2010, 01:34 PM   #33
Iņigo
Guru
Iņigo did not drink the Kool Aid.Iņigo did not drink the Kool Aid.Iņigo did not drink the Kool Aid.Iņigo did not drink the Kool Aid.Iņigo did not drink the Kool Aid.Iņigo did not drink the Kool Aid.Iņigo did not drink the Kool Aid.Iņigo did not drink the Kool Aid.Iņigo did not drink the Kool Aid.Iņigo did not drink the Kool Aid.Iņigo did not drink the Kool Aid.

Device: iRex iLiad, iRex DR800S. K4NT. Kobo Aura, Aura One, Libra 2.
Quote:
Originally Posted by HansTWN View Post
Just came back home yesterday where my newly arrived DR800SG was waiting for me. Except for the missing stylus silo, and the fact that I have no decent cover (that neopren sleeve has been beaten with the ugly stick --- besides, who wants to take it off every time you use the reader and slip it back on afterwards), I am very happy with it.

Well, when I installed FBReader and tried to open it, I got the error message "FBReader is already open". Copying the separate version of the file "libcurl.so.5" to the /lib directory took care of this problem. So it seems that your installation file still hasn't been fixed? Also, I noticed that no separate directory /other things was created.
I observed the "FBReader is already open" message when I tried to open a file twice.
On the other hand, the only file present on the thread works ok, both for DR800S and DR800SG owners here - FBReader-0.10.7-dr800-v2.tar.gz

Quote:
Also, I noticed that no separate directory /other things was created.
Don't understand... there is no need for such "/other" directory.
Iņigo is offline   Reply With Quote