View Single Post
Old 03-18-2010, 11:22 AM   #118
plumboz
Novelist
plumboz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.plumboz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.plumboz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.plumboz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.plumboz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.plumboz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.plumboz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.plumboz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.plumboz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.plumboz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.plumboz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nook
Quote:
Originally Posted by davidhburton View Post
Way to go, Alan! Bring us back on track! Superb work!
Thank you.

I haven't run out of ammunition yet. Here is a bit from a review by brilliant and lovely reviewer banjobama on her site Ebook Alchemy.

I could tell Boomerang was very carefully written. There are no wasted words, and no fluffy padding of any kind. The humor in the narration reminds me of Three Men in a Boat by Jerome K. Jerome, one of my personal favorites. If you aren’t into very dry, pompous, “Ministry of Silly Walks” type jokes, there are still plenty of laughs in the dialog and the situations themselves.

So who's up for some laughs? Boomerang is the place to be!
plumboz is offline   Reply With Quote