View Single Post
Old 03-16-2010, 10:08 PM   #84
plumboz
Novelist
plumboz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.plumboz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.plumboz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.plumboz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.plumboz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.plumboz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.plumboz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.plumboz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.plumboz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.plumboz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.plumboz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nook
Quote:
Originally Posted by davison View Post
Goodness me that didn't feel like plugging at all....
Okie dokie. Here's the plugging. Courtesy of our own esteemed dreams, a wonderful review for Boomerang.

Review by: dreams on Nov. 20, 2009 :
Great fun from start to finish. The various antics of the characters had me laughing out loud as I visualized the situations. I loved following the old lady sisters, Amelia and Doreen (they were so real that I could almost hear their conversations) and Ted and Jerry (that guy had more stuff he was into than poor Ted could keep up with). If that wasn't enough, add in the alphabet soup of government agencies and “the clothing optional former onion festival queen". I had no idea how it was going to end and couldn't wait to find out. This will definitely be on my to-be-read-again list.

There will be no poop flinging from this quarter. And I'm pretty good at ducking, side stepping and drop and rolling too. So those who are so inclined are free to fling away!

Bye the bye Dr. D. where did you come by that photo of my eighth grade social science teacher?
plumboz is offline   Reply With Quote