View Single Post
Old 03-16-2010, 06:58 AM   #2
nrapallo
GuteBook/Mobi2IMP Creator
nrapallo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nrapallo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nrapallo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nrapallo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nrapallo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nrapallo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nrapallo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nrapallo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nrapallo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nrapallo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nrapallo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: REB1200 EBW1150 Device: T1 NSTG iLiad_v2 NC Device: Asus_TF Next1 WPDN
Hi ficbot!

I usually convert very large .html code into ebooks and have never run into a file that was too large to convert.

The fact that your copy/paste was cut off prematurely may indicate that there is a null/EOF character in the text stream (note: EOF = end of file).

Just so I understand, you converted a .lrf into .html and that .html can be viewed in your web broser, but cannot be copied properly. Is that right?

Here's then what I would recommend:

1. open the .html in a text editor capable of dealing with hexadecimal characters and search for a '00' byte. Just replace them with a space or nothing depending on what works better.

2. if you have access to a Windows computer, copy and paste that web text into the Outlook Express email program into a newly created (blank) message. This allows the .html to be retained and perhaps cleansed of any troublesome characters. Then clicking the Source tab at the bottom of the message, you can copy the HTML code of that text and paste it into an empty file and save it as a new .html file. Then repeat your web text extraction procedure.

3. if you can't make any of that work, just contact me via PM or email me at "nrapallo (at) yahoo.ca"

I can see no reason a text file would be too long to copy so there should be a simple solution to your problem, once the source of the problem has been identified.

Regards,
nrapallo is offline   Reply With Quote