View Single Post
Old 03-15-2010, 08:28 PM   #13
leebase
Karma Kameleon
leebase ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.leebase ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.leebase ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.leebase ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.leebase ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.leebase ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.leebase ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.leebase ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.leebase ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.leebase ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.leebase ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad Mini, iPhone X, Kindle Fire Tab HD 8, Walmart Onn
It won't bother me if Walmart is running a super sale on a book and I end up paying the same or a little more. Amazon - $3 is a good mark for me.

I like the $5 book price best. Love Baen for that. $10 for a NYT's best seller was a great deal. $15 doesn't bother me but it will likely be a cause for me to defer/delay a purchase. Not because I think it's somehow WRONG -- I just wouldn't pay $15 for most hard backs either.

Like everything else, price is a factor in my purchasing decisions. If Amazon were to drop their prices to $1 for ebooks, I'm sure I'd buy even more than I do now

Let's say the latest Honor Harrington book by David Weber comes out and it's $26 retail being sold for $20 "on sale" at Amazon and everywhere else. I'd probably pay $20 for the ebook because I'd want to read the book right away and I'd RATHER have the ebook than the hard back.

Lee
leebase is offline   Reply With Quote