View Single Post
Old 03-14-2010, 03:55 PM   #12
koland
Grand Sorcerer
koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: kindle(all), nook, nookcolor, Sony, Kobo, epic, iphone, iPad, pc
At least one site I visited didn't seem to have anything at all free and no mention of the promotion. Another had free books, but to find them you had to subscribe to their twitter feed (no links on the site), so I missed the first day's books (and on the last day, they only had one of the two they claimed were free - the other was $5). Some sites just pooled together their normally free books, but the RAEW listing said they would have a new book each day. Dorrance ended a day early (not a problem, but they could have said so on the site) and several places had problems putting up their links on the first and last days (weekend days, so no staff working, I presume).
koland is offline   Reply With Quote