View Single Post
Old 03-12-2010, 09:16 PM   #71
ColdSun
Developer/Device Reviews
ColdSun can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tongueColdSun can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tongueColdSun can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tongueColdSun can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tongueColdSun can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tongueColdSun can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tongueColdSun can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tongueColdSun can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tongueColdSun can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tongueColdSun can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tongueColdSun can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tongue

Device: Sony Xperia Tablet Z, Kindle Paperwhite 2, Lenovo Yoga 8, IPad 3
I feel the same way Bremen. I'm a gadget junkie and there is so much coming out this year, I just don't want to splurge unless I know enough about the device to make it worth the money. I can't wait to see what the early adopters say. My main focus will be screen quality. I'm actually looking at that new Archos 7 Home Tablet. My two sons have the A5IT (Archos 5 Internet Tablet) and I've been playing with their devices. I was impressed with the price of the A7HT (it will be released at $179). It isn't as fast as the A5IT though.

http://www.archos.com/products/ht/in...try=us&lang=en
ColdSun is offline   Reply With Quote