View Single Post
Old 03-12-2010, 12:34 PM   #27
Shaggy
Wizard
Shaggy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shaggy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shaggy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shaggy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shaggy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shaggy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shaggy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shaggy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shaggy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shaggy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shaggy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iRex iLiad, DR800SG
Quote:
Originally Posted by OrcaBlue View Post
I am wondering whether Shaggy is Irex's PR personnel. I have read many of his posts and found that he has consistently defended and up talked Irex's products, especially DR800. Just wondering....
I apologize for trying to help clarify how the standby mode works. I guess I should have ignored mgmueller and not tried to help figure out what was happening. I'll do my best to remember in the future that "trying to help" is the same as being a PR shill.
Shaggy is offline   Reply With Quote