View Single Post
Old 03-10-2010, 08:55 AM   #13
kazbates
Wizard
kazbates ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kazbates ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kazbates ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kazbates ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kazbates ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kazbates ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kazbates ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kazbates ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kazbates ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kazbates ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kazbates ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: SurfacePro, SurfaceBook 2
One of the Sony reps at the CES told me that they were coming out with an update, "next month" to fix a few things. That was in January. If she was being honest with me, perhaps, as usually happens in the world of software programming, they are behind schedule and we will see something soon. I do agree, however, that Sony is lax in correcting issues with software and firmware in a timely manner. I love their products but their customer support leaves much to be desired.
kazbates is offline   Reply With Quote