View Single Post
Old 03-09-2010, 08:32 PM   #4
koland
Grand Sorcerer
koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: kindle(all), nook, nookcolor, Sony, Kobo, epic, iphone, iPad, pc
Read the cover - it says "free edition". This has occurred with all the other free pre-orders lately (there are three right now). They drop to free (sometimes to a penny first) just before they release or the day of release. I don't advocate buying now (although, really a dollar for this or the Feist book is a good deal), but watching it to buy when it drops. If I know it will be free in a week or two, I won't buy the more expensive edition that is already there or elsewhere, either.
koland is offline   Reply With Quote