View Single Post
Old 03-04-2010, 06:20 PM   #14
dmaul1114
Wizard
dmaul1114 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dmaul1114 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dmaul1114 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dmaul1114 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dmaul1114 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dmaul1114 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dmaul1114 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dmaul1114 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dmaul1114 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dmaul1114 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dmaul1114 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Amazon Kindle 1
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tamara View Post
I've used netbooks and really dislike the entire form factor. The screen is tiny and the keyboard is tiny and they don't really do anything well especially as an ereader.
Yep, I hate them. My 15" laptop is easy enough to take around--and I don't take it out of the house that much anyway.

Netbooks are just too small, and they're very underpowered. A lot of my casual laptop use is streaming HD video, something every netbook I've used chokes on--most can't even handle standard def video.

I can see the appeal for people who are constantly going to the coffee shop to relax and surf the net etc. But even that I'd rather do on something like an iPad. To each their own of course.
dmaul1114 is offline   Reply With Quote