View Single Post
Old 03-04-2010, 05:08 PM   #68
joblack
Wizard
joblack ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.joblack ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.joblack ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.joblack ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.joblack ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.joblack ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.joblack ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.joblack ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.joblack ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.joblack ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.joblack ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Onyx Boox Tab X
Quote:
Originally Posted by deltop View Post
Says the Iliad owner
I bought the Iliad in a time where no other commercial e-book reader had that big screen and that openness (Linux).

Today I would go for the same attributes (probably an Irex Reader 1000S or a Skiff Reader) so it was a logical choice.

That can't be said for the iPad - the resolution is the same as the Iliad (only in color and in worse reading quality). My laptop for 340 Euro has almost twice the resolution and does the same (and more things) than your iPad.
joblack is offline   Reply With Quote