View Single Post
Old 02-26-2010, 12:29 PM   #24
HarryT
eBook Enthusiast
HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis 2, iPad Pro 10.5", iPhone 6
Quote:
Originally Posted by omk3 View Post
Ok I understand what you are saying Harry, but really, what does it matter, from a practical point of view, how many copies there are in one person's possession? In this sense, even when I legally download a book and do not remove DRM, I still have at least one copy on my computer and one copy on my reader, so two copies, though I have only bought the rights to one. Do I infringe any copyright just because I don't delete from my computer when I transfer to the reader?
And does all this discussion even matter?
Nope. Doesn't matter in the slightest. And I certainly have no "moral problem" with it.
HarryT is offline   Reply With Quote