View Single Post
Old 02-25-2010, 03:39 PM   #53
Robertb
Astak Director, Bus. Devl
Robertb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Robertb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Robertb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Robertb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Robertb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Robertb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Robertb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Robertb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Robertb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Robertb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Robertb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Astak Pocket PRO
Thank you, I take it back.

Quote:
Originally Posted by CharlieBird View Post
If Griffonwing were here right now this thread would be one page longer w/his off topic commentary. Come to think of it, undigested chocolate sauce may be preferable!
I find your remark disgusting and uncalled for.

I came across another free, very basic, small footprint, RAR extraction tool:
http://download.cnet.com/Free-RAR-Ex...?tag=mncol;pop

Consider this my last post in this forum.
d
Dear CharlieBird:

I was not trying to offend anyone. We had had about 40 comments on how to unzip and I was hoping just to move the topic back to the actual firmware upgrade.

Obviously, I handled that poorly and it came out all wrong. I am Sorry, Charlie. Your point is well taken.
Robertb is offline   Reply With Quote