View Single Post
Old 02-25-2010, 01:46 PM   #49
Robertb
Astak Director, Bus. Devl
Robertb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Robertb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Robertb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Robertb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Robertb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Robertb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Robertb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Robertb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Robertb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Robertb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Robertb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Astak Pocket PRO
Point taken well!

Quote:
Originally Posted by John F View Post
An interesting post coming from a company that prides itself on listening to suggestions from it users.

Just a suggestion, but maybe you would like to update your video about the firmware installation. They mention a "zip" file and unzipping. Maybe in your FAQ you could mention 7Zip and provide a link.
Dear John:

Yes, you are right. Maybe I sometimes come down too hard on a subject. I just wanted people to be happy that we ARE listening and the factory is cooperating and we are getting things done.

I have taken a copy of your post and sent it to the people who do the videos. We do not do enough videos and we were already talking that we should be doing more.

Also, I do the FAQ sheet upgrades and I will now add about 7-zip and the link onto the next FAQ change draft sheet.

It will not get posted immediately; but it will get posted within 3-6 weeks.
Robertb is offline   Reply With Quote