View Single Post
Old 02-25-2010, 10:18 AM   #47
theducks
Well trained by Cats
theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra2,Kobo Aura2v1, K4NT(Fixed: New Bat.), Galaxy Tab A
Quote:
Originally Posted by kdf9511 View Post
I love CP/M and got all the through highschool with a Kaypro II and Kaypro 4 with WordStar and a Juki dasywheel printer. I still have my Kaypros in the closet and think at times about digging them out to use with my ham radios....
I convinced my dad to buy an Epson QX10 way back when, "because that new IBM PC/DOS probably won't survive in the marketplace". (Never-Ever believe investment advice I give :^) )

Use a Variac and bring up the power slowly. I just had a Spectacular PSU failure on a old Dell that had been closeted for part of the year.

The salvaged, spare PSU, I had on hand, Just whimpered when I put it back into service
theducks is offline   Reply With Quote