View Single Post
Old 02-25-2010, 02:37 AM   #11
HarryT
eBook Enthusiast
HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis 2, iPad Pro 10.5", iPhone 6
Quote:
Originally Posted by mgmueller View Post
The manual doesn't mention the dictionary (it explains how to use it, but not which one is pre-installed or whether there's one pre-installed at all).
There isn't one pre-installed.

Quote:
In another forum I've found some links for downloading some dictionaries. This is weak. Dictionary support but having to download free 3rd party dictionaries...
No different from those devices which support Mobipocket dictionaries. None of those has a dictionary pre-installed, either.

Quote:
Would prefer the ones I've already got from Mobipocket (using on both Kindles for example). But so far I've only seen the Stardict format mentioned
Only Stardict dictionaries are supported, not Mobipocket.
HarryT is offline   Reply With Quote