View Single Post
Old 02-24-2010, 10:30 AM   #8
mgmueller
Member Retired
mgmueller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mgmueller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mgmueller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mgmueller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mgmueller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mgmueller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mgmueller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mgmueller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mgmueller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mgmueller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mgmueller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: 26 Readers, 44 Tablets
Quote:
Originally Posted by frozennorth View Post
I'm very interested in more details on how the dictionary works on the Neo? I heard the wordnet dictionary works best but how do you look up a word? Do you double tap as with the Sony?
Only had time to try it once, will retry today.
But I couldn't make it work.
Doesn't seem well thought out. A window pops up when choosing "dictionary". And it has popped up exactly above the word I wanted to check. I couldn't drag/drop that window. I've tapped on another word, the window moved to the top and then I tapped the word I wanted to check.
Didn't get any definition. I'm not sure, wether there's even a dictionary pre-installed? Have to check the manual later on and retry. But so far, by far preferring Sony 900 or Kindle for dictionary.
mgmueller is offline   Reply With Quote