View Single Post
Old 02-23-2010, 12:53 AM   #80
lene1949
Wizard
lene1949 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lene1949 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lene1949 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lene1949 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lene1949 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lene1949 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lene1949 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lene1949 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lene1949 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lene1949 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lene1949 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle paper white
Quote:
Originally Posted by alvico View Post
NOTICE OF THREAD CLOSURE

I have been advised that thanking MR members for reviews is not acceptable practice and seen as a way of perpetuating the life of the thread. That was never my intention and I apologise for any offence taken.

I must be honest and say that this has left a bit of a sour taste in my mouth as I was giving the book free to members and not selling it. Since joining, I have been an active participant in a variety of forums, even earning karma for helping other members.

More importantly, I’d like to thank all those members who welcomed me and supported me. I’ve met some great people and for me, that’s been the best part of my experience with MR.

If anyone wishes to contact me, please email me at the address on my website.

Again I apologise.
I don't understand this... Who told you this was not acceptable? We see a lot of authors here adding to their threads to keep them alive - or making new thread with the same purpose - to sell their books...

You're giving your book away for free, and wanting to give someone, who had posted a review, another book for free surely can only be regarded as being generous.

Thin Blood is a fantastic read, and I hope the many new members coming on here daily gets a chance to read it.

Great Work, Vicki..
lene1949 is offline   Reply With Quote