View Single Post
Old 02-22-2010, 02:33 AM   #14
rwst
Enthusiast
rwst solves Fermat’s last theorem while doing the crossword.rwst solves Fermat’s last theorem while doing the crossword.rwst solves Fermat’s last theorem while doing the crossword.rwst solves Fermat’s last theorem while doing the crossword.rwst solves Fermat’s last theorem while doing the crossword.rwst solves Fermat’s last theorem while doing the crossword.rwst solves Fermat’s last theorem while doing the crossword.rwst solves Fermat’s last theorem while doing the crossword.rwst solves Fermat’s last theorem while doing the crossword.rwst solves Fermat’s last theorem while doing the crossword.rwst solves Fermat’s last theorem while doing the crossword.

Device: Nook
no problems here

actually I like my Iriver better than the old Iliad. If you use epub (Project Gutenberg has even epub with images) or convert your PDF to epub with calibre you won't have problems. I wouldn't have known how to transfer books without calibre on Mac OS however. There must be a lot of people out there feeling pissed because of that since it was quite difficult to find the solution (calibre) at all.
rwst is offline   Reply With Quote