To update prs-500 or not
Hello ereader friends:
I have a Sony PRS-500 that I'm trying to decide if I should update for the ePub possiblity or leave as is. My battery life is perfect and I really don't want to deal with the possiblity of the recharging issue whereas now I can go weeks without charging.
If I do not upgrade by March 31st, am I correct that I can still read and download lrf files? I'm bascially reading the classics and keeping my PDF craft patterns on the reader.
I am getting the PRS-600 in the next week so...should I just keep everything status quo on my PRS-500?
Is there anyone who has upgraded and battery life has not be adversely affected?
I appreciate your thoughts in advance. Mary