View Single Post
Old 07-09-2007, 06:10 AM   #3
Dr. Drib
Grand Sorcerer
Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle: Oasis 3, Voyage WiFi; Kobo: Libra 2, Aura One
I think I understand what you'r saying...

...that if I had linked to the Chapter Name, then the Name of the chapter would have been at the very bottom of each page. I agree with you that that is so much more useful than a chapter number.

If what you're saying is correct, then I too, would prefer to see the name of the chapter at the bottom of each screen rather than (say) "Chapter 8."

The only case where it wouldn't make a difference is if each chapter didn't have a chapter name.

Anyway, let me check on this. (I made the Chapter Name not a SUBTITLE, but rather with a PARAGRAPH attribute.

I appreciate you're letting me know about this. I know that certain aspects of this information can be controlled and selected. Let me MAKE A BACK-UP COPY and then I'll play with it some more.

Thanks!!

Don
Dr. Drib is offline   Reply With Quote