View Single Post
Old 02-21-2010, 02:06 AM   #1
banjobama
Busy Read'n
banjobama ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.banjobama ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.banjobama ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.banjobama ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.banjobama ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.banjobama ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.banjobama ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.banjobama ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.banjobama ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.banjobama ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.banjobama ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Pocketbook Touch Lux 5
Does any ebook reader support Japanese?

I'm an American living in Japan, and one of my Japanese friends is wildly jealous of my Sony Reader. Is there a reader out there that can support Japanese language books? She can speak English fluently but reading English is hard for her, but she loves to read in Japanese.

If anyone can share info about Japanese ebook readers, I would really appreciate it (and so would my friend)!
banjobama is offline   Reply With Quote