View Single Post
Old 02-20-2010, 11:52 PM   #3
Marcy
Guru
Marcy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Marcy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Marcy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Marcy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Marcy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Marcy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Marcy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Marcy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Marcy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Marcy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Marcy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra2
Quote:
Originally Posted by SimonSays View Post
hmmm at 5.09 for non-club (good price for a pre-order) and 4.33 for club member, I really think I need to convince my husband to give me his CC so I can join the Fictionwise club already

And this is going to sound stupid I know.. but how do I know which books are pre-orders. Is there a way to just view all books available for pre-order like at Amazon?

BTW- that little guy in your AV is a DOLL
If you go to the "new" page:

https://www.fictionwise.com/recentadditions.htm

all the pre-order items have a green box that says "pre-order" in teeny-tiny letters before them. The box is obvious.

I should clarify that the $7.99 price was only for the newly released as ebooks but old Amelia Peabody books. The other items available for pre-order have varying prices. However, they are all good deals -- even the book that started out at $25 ends up at $9.75/$8.29 when everything is applied.

And thanks, I agree he is pretty cute. But I'm seriously biased about the fruit of my loins.

-Marcy
Marcy is offline   Reply With Quote