View Single Post
Old 02-12-2010, 03:19 PM   #19
thinkpad
David
thinkpad ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thinkpad ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thinkpad ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thinkpad ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thinkpad ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thinkpad ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thinkpad ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thinkpad ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thinkpad ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thinkpad ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thinkpad ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle, E.Edge (sold), Irex Iliad (retired)
Quote:
Originally Posted by sxtal View Post
It uses e-ink which has no glare
E-ink/Screen can still get glare when you put a light source directly at the screen, may vary from device to device.

Quote:
Originally Posted by sxtal View Post
Me, I want an ebook reader, so unless there's some compelling reason to buy a whole new computer, I'll buy the Kindle DX.
I guess a lot of the people in here leaning towards the iPad already has an e-ink reader and are looking for a second device. In my case I'm looking for a reader with a bigger screen.

If you go for the Kindle DX I think you will be utmost happy. I haven't regretted buying my Kindle 2 for a moment.

Last edited by thinkpad; 02-12-2010 at 03:22 PM.
thinkpad is offline   Reply With Quote