View Single Post
Old 02-10-2010, 09:29 AM   #10
kiklop74
Guru
kiklop74 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.kiklop74 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.kiklop74 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.kiklop74 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.kiklop74 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.kiklop74 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.kiklop74 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.kiklop74 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.kiklop74 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.kiklop74 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.kiklop74 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.

Device: Kindle Voyage
Quote:
Originally Posted by anv View Post
The card was factory-formatted... I suppose it should work... The access to files in the sd card is fast enough (reading and writing files)
Once the file system corrupts the only thing that really fixes it is a new format. Try it. It does not hurt at all. For flash memories formatting is a common thing. I formatted my reader at least dozen times. No problems whatsoever.

Quote:
Originally Posted by anv View Post
The device uses a Linux kernel and I use a Linux workstation, ¿why do I need to use windows for writing data?
Because FAT (16/32) is (was) windows native file system format and it is better supported on that OS. That way you will be sure that data is written correctly.
kiklop74 is offline   Reply With Quote