View Single Post
Old 02-10-2010, 05:56 AM   #3
NASCARaddicted
Addict
NASCARaddicted herds cats with both ease and graceNASCARaddicted herds cats with both ease and graceNASCARaddicted herds cats with both ease and graceNASCARaddicted herds cats with both ease and graceNASCARaddicted herds cats with both ease and graceNASCARaddicted herds cats with both ease and graceNASCARaddicted herds cats with both ease and graceNASCARaddicted herds cats with both ease and graceNASCARaddicted herds cats with both ease and graceNASCARaddicted herds cats with both ease and graceNASCARaddicted herds cats with both ease and grace

Device: BeBook One, Pocketbook Touch, Pocketbook Touch HD
Quote:
Originally Posted by netseeker View Post
Dublin Core recommends the usage of either just the year (YYYY) or year+month (YYYY-MM). (http://dublincore.org/documents/usag...elements.shtml section 4.12.) Aynway, if you still want use a date/time value then you should at least add the time zone according to the W3C's W3CDTF date/time scheme.

Examples:
Code:
<dc:date>2010</dc:date>
<dc:date>2010-02</dc:date>
<dc:date>2010-02-08T22:00:00+01:00</dc:date>
I use epubcheck to validate ePub-files...
Thanks for your help (like so many times before). Personally, I am not really interested in the date. It was just that Calibre added it. Maybe I should contact Kovid about that, on the Calibre Forum ...
NASCARaddicted is offline   Reply With Quote