I am looking for the ff. features in an eReader
I live in the US
Things I need (would like in parentheses):
* Connect to a Macintosh running 10.4.11 via Firewire or USB
* (Connect to Macintosh running 10.4.11 via USB 2.0)
* Read HTML
* Read PDF
* Read RTF
* (Read OpenOffice.org docs) <-- a free WP that is actually better than most other WP I've used, if not MacOS has a feature to preview anything destined for the printer then convent the preview into a PDF file.
* (Read JPEG)
* able to read at least some of the common formats I saw: ePub, LIT, Calibre?, my mind just went blank on the rest.
* A price as far below $400 as possible (including shipping, handling, sales tax, spare battery, a wall charging cord [i.e. plug it into the wall to charge it] and spare stylus [assuming the iRex or some other eReader with the same general type of stylus]). I know an eReader isn't a laptop, but some things I always get with a laptop seem best to also get for an eReader.
Features to NOT Have
* Wireless Networking <-- I do NOT want wireless networking!
Last edited by chris1; 02-05-2010 at 09:31 AM.
Reason: added a bulletpoint