View Single Post
Old 06-24-2007, 10:05 AM   #16
Alexander Turcic
Fully Converged
Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Too many to count here.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Anais9000 View Post
May I respectfully suggest you let people protect their works in the way and to the extent they wish, rather than imposing a system. Patricia can insert a copyright statement, or statement of origin, or CC license into her ebook if she likes. I prefer to use a copyright statement, which in my understanding allows the uses I wish to permit (viewing, reading, downloading -- implied by the act of posting) and blocks uses I don't (all others, eg. reposting, republishing, including the work in disk compilations etc.).
Sounds good. I was just thinking of ways to make it easier
Alexander Turcic is offline   Reply With Quote