View Single Post
Old 01-28-2010, 10:39 AM   #17
TallMomof2
Kindlephilia
TallMomof2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TallMomof2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TallMomof2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TallMomof2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TallMomof2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TallMomof2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TallMomof2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TallMomof2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TallMomof2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TallMomof2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TallMomof2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Too many to count
IMO, the biggest problem with reading on a monitor is that it's too big and the eyes need to work a lot harder tracking across the page. This is purely anecdotal but for myself (my vision is poor 20/900) reading on a laptop or a tablet is far easier because the screen size is much smaller and I can bring the screen closer to my eyes than I can a monitor that sits on a desk.

I far prefer to read on a eInk screen. I love my KDX, great size for reading at home and reasonably portable since it fits in my bag with a case. The K2 is getting less and less use because for me the DX screen is my personal sweet spot.
TallMomof2 is offline   Reply With Quote