View Single Post
Old 01-27-2010, 05:40 PM   #6
LDBoblo
Wizard
LDBoblo exercises by bench pressing the entire Harry Potter series in hardcoverLDBoblo exercises by bench pressing the entire Harry Potter series in hardcoverLDBoblo exercises by bench pressing the entire Harry Potter series in hardcoverLDBoblo exercises by bench pressing the entire Harry Potter series in hardcoverLDBoblo exercises by bench pressing the entire Harry Potter series in hardcoverLDBoblo exercises by bench pressing the entire Harry Potter series in hardcoverLDBoblo exercises by bench pressing the entire Harry Potter series in hardcoverLDBoblo exercises by bench pressing the entire Harry Potter series in hardcoverLDBoblo exercises by bench pressing the entire Harry Potter series in hardcoverLDBoblo exercises by bench pressing the entire Harry Potter series in hardcoverLDBoblo exercises by bench pressing the entire Harry Potter series in hardcover

Device: Kindle 3 WiFi, Sony PRS-505
I think it's pretty slick, though it doesn't seem much of a daylight reader. If I were more willing to be seen in public with an Apple device, I'd even consider picking up the base model. In fact, I might do so anyway, and cover it up with duct tape or something to avoid the creepy "knowing smiles" of the Apple cult.

Of course, I'd rather have a daylight-readable screen with better battery life...and more UI customization and software options. However, for general reading, this could be much nicer for me than current E-Ink solutions. Not a fix-all, but a decent stopgap on the way to a more complete and capable device.
LDBoblo is offline   Reply With Quote