View Single Post
Old 01-27-2010, 04:30 PM   #57
Pushka
Wizard
Pushka ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pushka ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pushka ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pushka ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pushka ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pushka ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pushka ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pushka ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pushka ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pushka ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pushka ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: kindle, Ipad, Iphone, Nexus and PPW
Quote:
Originally Posted by GRiker View Post
Pushka:
The generated catalog will have 3 or 4 sections:
  • Descriptions These are the individual pages created for each book, with details from the book's metadata.
  • Titles List of all books sorted by title
  • Authors List of all books sorted by author
  • Genres (only created if your database has tags interpreted as genres). List of books by genre.

On the Kindle, you will see this structure when you open the Catalog's TOC by pressing the 'View Sections List' button.

If that's not what you're seeing, please post your build log.

G
Yep, I see that know. Was wondering why I had 500 'pages' for 130 books! Looks great, kudos to you!
I think Calibre is pretty easy to use actually, and I am an oldie!