View Single Post
Old 06-20-2007, 05:36 PM   #19
CommanderROR
eink fanatic
CommanderROR is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.CommanderROR is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.CommanderROR is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.CommanderROR is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.CommanderROR is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.CommanderROR is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.CommanderROR is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.CommanderROR is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.CommanderROR is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.CommanderROR is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.CommanderROR is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.

Device: STAReBOOK, iRex Iliad, Sony 505, Kindle 2
I think the folks that develop the STAReBOOK bit off more than they can chew, and the result is that development of the software side of the STAReBOOK is getting neglected. I guess it's the usual case of the orders going up, the profits going up but the staff remaining the same.

I hope they'll get their act together and at least fis some of the more annoying shortcomings of the STAReBOOK before August. Adding new features is all fine, but it can wait. Fixing bugs like the formatting and the wrong page-number display should however be done quickly since it damages the useability of the device and angers the customers.
I did not pay for the STAReBOOK so I'm not that angry, but there are people who did.
CommanderROR is offline   Reply With Quote