View Single Post
Old 01-22-2010, 11:11 PM   #59
chainring
Addict
chainring ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chainring ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chainring ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chainring ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chainring ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chainring ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chainring ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chainring ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chainring ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chainring ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chainring ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Voyage, Kobo Aura H2O, PRS-650 (black), Kindle 3G
Quote:
Originally Posted by Riocaz View Post
I tried it with my 600 when I first got it (which also had a defective battery as it happens).

I got 6600 full page turns (defined as a full flash, not just skipping from page to page) up until I got a battery warning, and was over 10000 when I gave up.

As JSwolf mentioned above. Dubya, still hasn't answered a question from the 1st page.. Which is how long was it between charges? We seem to be getting stuck on the "pages" issue.
You, sir, are an absolute trooper. When in the process of trying the same thing, my mind was feeling a bit numb from the monotonous actions, so I stopped very early on. Granted, I didn't have the time to sit and do that many page turns either, but I got to around 600 without a single bar being dropped.
chainring is offline   Reply With Quote