View Single Post
Old 01-22-2010, 04:19 PM   #56
lilac_jive
Grand Sorcerer
lilac_jive has much to be proud oflilac_jive has much to be proud oflilac_jive has much to be proud oflilac_jive has much to be proud oflilac_jive has much to be proud oflilac_jive has much to be proud oflilac_jive has much to be proud oflilac_jive has much to be proud oflilac_jive has much to be proud oflilac_jive has much to be proud oflilac_jive has much to be proud of

Device: PRS-505
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tony Hoyle View Post
It doesn't seem to matter how many pages you read - mine is dead in 5 days from a full charge, just sat there doing nothing. Asked Sony and they said that it was normal.

It's made worse by the stupid stupid requirement that you plug it into a PC running the Sony software to charge it.. a normal USB charger won't work. What were they thinking? If I go on holiday and want to take my ebook reader I *also* have to take my PC with me to keep it charged? lol.
No, you can buy a charger for it. They make one for the Readers, but a PSP charger will work. All iPods are the same way, for example.

Your 600 shouldn't die in five days, unless you were using it a lot. Sounds like you have a defective battery or unit.
lilac_jive is offline   Reply With Quote