View Single Post
Old 01-21-2010, 10:15 AM   #49
mgmueller
Member Retired
mgmueller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mgmueller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mgmueller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mgmueller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mgmueller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mgmueller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mgmueller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mgmueller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mgmueller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mgmueller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mgmueller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: 26 Readers, 44 Tablets
Quote:
Originally Posted by chainring View Post
Hi mgmueller,

I don't know if you've viewed your own photos, but they have a very bluish cast to them. Possibly white balance, or an auto white balance on your camera that's less than stellar? In post 6, you set the readers on white paper, so it should have come out white...

BTW, thank you for the photos and your ongoing comparison of different units!
I've seen it. No idea, why quality of the pics is that bad. I certainly have bad lighting conditions here, but still it should be better. Theoretically, it's a great camera (Sony DSC-F707). I'll try again later on...
mgmueller is offline   Reply With Quote