View Single Post
Old 01-21-2010, 10:12 AM   #47
mgmueller
Member Retired
mgmueller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mgmueller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mgmueller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mgmueller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mgmueller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mgmueller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mgmueller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mgmueller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mgmueller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mgmueller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mgmueller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: 26 Readers, 44 Tablets
Quote:
Originally Posted by DeReader View Post
Oh yes, it left the nearest Depot (thats for me "Frittlingen") this morning at 8:00. Usually UPS is very reliable with shipments to my adress, so I hope it will arrive today.

But back to the DR800S: The missing "intelligent zoom" feature is really a negative aspect, I use this on my Iliad for nearly all PDF files. So I expected that feature on the DR800S too.
Me too. And I agree, one of the main arguments for iLiad. But I don't think I've missed anything. I'm pretty sure it's not there.
mgmueller is offline   Reply With Quote