View Single Post
Old 01-20-2010, 08:31 PM   #10
Moejoe
Banned
Moejoe did not drink the Kool Aid.Moejoe did not drink the Kool Aid.Moejoe did not drink the Kool Aid.Moejoe did not drink the Kool Aid.Moejoe did not drink the Kool Aid.Moejoe did not drink the Kool Aid.Moejoe did not drink the Kool Aid.Moejoe did not drink the Kool Aid.Moejoe did not drink the Kool Aid.Moejoe did not drink the Kool Aid.Moejoe did not drink the Kool Aid.

Device: Coffin
Quote:
Originally Posted by jaxx6166 View Post
That was my experience with the last one too.

That's pretty much where I was going. At least with the MR community. Sure, we can invite other people..but I don't know many

I was thinking along the lines of the Reading thread has their book club. This could be our book club. Maybe we do a MR Quarterly for the rest of the forum that doesn't venture into here much. In that, we could do whatever we came up with in the shared world.

I don't know much about the Sherlock Holmes shared world. I haven't read a Sherlock story since I was 12.
I'm in, call it 22 short stories for a decent anthology. And Sherlock Holmes might be a fun place to start, what with the recent horrible movie and all. And I don't see how we, or even a shaved Orang-u-Tan could do worse than the script for that turkey!

Are you volunteering to be the editor of the anthology? It was your idea after all. Oooh, and I'll do the cover art.
Moejoe is offline   Reply With Quote