View Single Post
Old 01-18-2010, 05:15 PM   #122
Pushka
Wizard
Pushka ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pushka ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pushka ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pushka ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pushka ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pushka ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pushka ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pushka ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pushka ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pushka ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pushka ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: kindle, Ipad, Iphone, Nexus and PPW
My husband is an author and on his publishing contract, consented to digital publication and overseas publication. Neither has happened yet although his books are on Amazon but not kindle. Do non raters here have any idea how your non ratings will impact on the Author? Obviously not. Why spend your life (because writing takes away your normal life) writing a book and have people who simply cant wait for a bit set out to destroy your hard work. Why bother. I think we are developing into a mob who think it is all about me me me and want things now now now at all costs.
Pushka is offline   Reply With Quote