View Single Post
Old 06-14-2007, 05:43 AM   #15
Dr. Drib
Grand Sorcerer
Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle: Oasis 3, Voyage WiFi; Kobo: Libra 2, Aura One
I feel like an idiot!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Patricia View Post
Actually, I too am astonished (but very pleased) to have acquired so much karma and will endeavour to return the favour.
I didn't really pay any attention to Karma - really not knowing what it is. Now I look and find I have more karma than doe-nuts [misspelling is intentional], as I feel like a nut -or an idiot - or an ass!

Yes, I will try to attempt to pay back the Karma for all the wonderful books that I've acquired at the Upload section.

When I think about it, I have all these great old novels by Edgar Wallace; a virtually complete Edgar Rice Burroughs; the Arthur Machen; and et al.

Payback time doth approach!

Don
Dr. Drib is offline   Reply With Quote