View Single Post
Old 01-16-2010, 12:05 AM   #1
emonti8384
browneyedgurl
emonti8384 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.emonti8384 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.emonti8384 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.emonti8384 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.emonti8384 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.emonti8384 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.emonti8384 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.emonti8384 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.emonti8384 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.emonti8384 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.emonti8384 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PRS-505/950x2, PRS-600 silver, Galaxy III purple, T2 black
You're not going to believe this!!!!

So, last Saturaday I place an order with Finish Line for a pair of shoes for the boyfriend. They ship them out, give a tracking number, and they say they will be here by Friday. So last night I check their status and it says they're going to Wauwatosa, WI. I'm in OHIO!!!! I call UPS and they say the problem is with Finish Line. I call them, they say they will send me a replacement pair overnight and I will get them today. I ask for a tracking number they say they will email one to me.

It never came.

Today I call to get the tracking number and they say they were never shipped out, that they will ship them out today and I will get them Monday. They cannot call the store until 1pm my time b/c the store is in CA. At 1pm they call me back to tell me the shoes are out of stock and they will have to refund me my money! They will give me a $10 gift card for my troubles.

By this time I'm ready to rip someone's face off.

I got a little crafty and found the address to where my shoes were shipped to. I then call AT&T 1411 and give them the address, and they give me the phone number. I call this guy and explained my situation and he says he hasn't received any shoes. I say thanks and hang up.

I call back to Finish Line and am on the phone with the manager telling her to refund my card when my phone starts to die. I tell her I will call her back.

An hour later my phone rings, it's the guy from Wauwatosa, WI. He says he GOT my shoes and would like to know where I want them shipped to. He ends up shipping them to me, emailing me the tracking number, and when I ask him the cost he tells me to donate to the red cross and he'll call it even.

How awesome is that?!?! I was going to have to wait one week for my card to be credited, then re-order them and wait abother week to get the shoes, so all in all it was going to take me like 3 weeks just to get a pair of shoes. I can't believe he called me back! Is that awesome or what!?!

Too bad I can't hit a button for karma for this guy lol!
emonti8384 is offline   Reply With Quote