View Single Post
Old 06-11-2007, 02:52 PM   #4
RWood
Technogeezer
RWood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RWood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RWood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RWood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RWood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RWood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RWood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RWood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RWood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RWood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RWood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-500
As the Delphi-Guy said, iLiad uses mobi so if we added another forum for that format it would serve multiple devices. The same reasoning supports the addition of an area for PDB (which in itself can also be used by those that use mobi.)

It seems to me that HTML runs counter to the logic of offering books that people can just load and go. I can easily convert all that I have already uploaded to the Sony area to another format and make them available.
RWood is offline   Reply With Quote