View Single Post
Old 01-08-2010, 11:58 AM   #28
calvin-c
Guru
calvin-c ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.calvin-c ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.calvin-c ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.calvin-c ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.calvin-c ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.calvin-c ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.calvin-c ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.calvin-c ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.calvin-c ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.calvin-c ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.calvin-c ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Moon+ Pro
Quote:
Originally Posted by retro View Post
I've also driven past my exit if a book is really exciting!
This scares the h*ll out of me! At least I don't live near Dallas, but how many other people are driving around absorbed in something other than driving? Cell phones are bad enough (handsfree doesn't help-the problem is being distracted from your most important activity while behind the wheel-driving). There was a case in Alaska where it was alleged the driver of an SUV was watching a DVD (screen was viewable by the driver-don't think they were able to prove that he was actually watching it, but that's what was alleged) when he had an accident.
calvin-c is offline   Reply With Quote