View Single Post
Old 01-08-2010, 03:54 AM   #3
stustaff
Wizard
stustaff knows what time it isstustaff knows what time it isstustaff knows what time it isstustaff knows what time it isstustaff knows what time it isstustaff knows what time it isstustaff knows what time it isstustaff knows what time it isstustaff knows what time it isstustaff knows what time it isstustaff knows what time it is

Device: sony reader PRS505 and 600
Is it just not the case that for the most part large screen devices are both uneccesary and unwanted(I mean by the general buying public)

People are generally obsessed with making things smaller and if the source material is formatted properly then people will go for the smaller option.

In the UK for example one of the broadsheets started putting exactly the same content in a newspaper that had a tabloid newspaper size format and pretty much overnight the smaller version outsold the larger and all other broadsheets were realkly forced to do the same thing.

I dont need something of 12" screen to read a paper format it properly and my 7" screen is fine and my mobile screen is also ok.
stustaff is offline   Reply With Quote