View Single Post
Old 01-08-2010, 12:12 AM   #20
Exer
I see Russia!
Exer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Exer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Exer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Exer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Exer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Exer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Exer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Exer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Exer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Exer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Exer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Etch-A-Sketch
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr. Drib View Post
I'm sorry, but I AM eligible for the offer. I took advantage of the offer when it was availible and it's waiting for me right now to download.
Pretty sure Magic was saying that HE wasn't eligible. Probably didn't make it in time, or something to that effect.

I'm sort of curious about trying an audio book. I have to admit, I've never actually tried one before. For those of you who listen to them often, in what situations do you listen to them most? While in transit, at work, working out?
Exer is offline   Reply With Quote